Terms & Conditions
- “BAS” means Brisbane Appliance Sales Pty Ltd ACN 010 916 391
- “BSR” means BSR Franchising Pty Ltd, the franchisor of the BAS business, and its Related Entities, as defined by the Corporations Act (Cth) 2001.
- “Customer” means the person/s or entity whose name and address appears on the invoice, as the purchaser of the products.
- “Product/s” means the items or products referred to in the invoice.
- “Agent” means the receiver of the goods at the time of delivery.
- Consumer Law means Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or other similar state or territory laws.
- An agreement is made between BAS and the Customer for the purchase of the Products as specified in an order (“Agreement”) if and when BAS issues an order confirmation to the Customer in respect of that order.
- The Agreement comprises the order, the order confirmation, these Terms and Conditions and additional terms as specified.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated into any agreement between BAS and the Customer. • Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit or exclude any provisions of the Consumer Law, in the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the Consumer Law, the Consumer Law will prevail.
- A provision of these Terms and Conditions which is unenforceable in a jurisdiction shall be ineffective to the extent of the unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions of this Agreement or affecting the validity or enforceability of the provision in another jurisdiction.
- If the customer orders product/s on a cash-on-delivery basis, the full price of the product/s is payable on delivery to the specified delivery or pickup point.
- If the product is purchased on a holding deposit basis then the balance becomes payable within 45 days of the invoice date or on delivery of the products to the customer, whichever occurs first.
RISK AND TITLE
- Risk of damage/loss to the products passes to the customer at the completion of delivery of the product/s.
- Property and title of the products will not pass to the customer until all monies owing are paid and cheques or other means of payment, if any, are cleared to the credit of BAS.
- Claims for transit damage or shortages are limited to 7 days from the date of delivery to you or your agent.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the installer is aware of the manufacturer’s requirements for installation of their products. Such information is usually found in the manufacturer’s operating handbook.
- BAS will not be liable to the Customer or be deemed to be in breach of the Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of obligations in relation to the Products, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond reasonable control.
- BAS will deliver at the time and date specified with the products as invoiced. Should all the products not be available at the time, or we are unable to deliver them on time, you will be notified accordingly.
- You must have you or your agent available and prepared to accept delivery. For your own protection, we do not leave products unattended.
- So that we can schedule deliveries, please allow a minimum 48 hours advance notice.
- Some products are of such a large size or weight that special arrangements may need to be made. Advise us accordingly if your situation requires special attention.
- This invoice is proof of purchase and should be retained in the event that it is required to take advantage of a manufacturer’s warranty.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Subject to the Consumer Law, and to the extent permitted by law, BAS and BSR: exclude all liability to third parties, whether that liability arises in contract, tort or any other cause of action, exclude any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied, and will not be responsible and/or liable for any incidental, special, direct or consequential damages, however caused, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of business or other profits, business interruption or loss of programs or information, even if we have notice of or knowledge of the possibility of such damage.
- Any goods cancelled or returned may be subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the value of the product/s (see below).
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws for the time being in force in the State of Queensland, Australia and the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Queensland Courts and Tribunals.
- Sinks with Extra Holes, Special Orders, and Made to Order Goods are not subject to return or refund except where required by Consumer Law.
- We reserve the right to amend or revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Important information about this website
- The information contained in this website is intended as a general guide only and should not be considered complete and definitive.
- The information and guides do not replace the opinions of qualified tradespersons or take into account your individual needs or installation requirements.
- Interested persons should consult with a suitably qualified tradesperson before acting on any advise contained herein.
- Brisbane Appliance Sales Pty Ltd (BAS) is not liable and does not take any responsibility whatsoever for the reliance on such information.
- BAS reserves the right to make changes without notice to any part of this website, including but not limited to: specifications, inclusions, dimensions, availability, terms and conditions and suitability for use.
- Please check with BAS for complete details of products.
- This web site contains links to sites maintained by others, BAS does not take responsibility for the content or maintenance of those sites.
- Some sites will contain models and products that are available overseas and not available in Australia. Please check with BAS before making any selections.
- No part of this site may be reproduced without written permission from BAS.
Brisbane Appliance Sales (BAS) is committed to protecting the privacy of all persons who provide information to BAS.
We recommend you read this privacy statement fully.
BAS will collect information with your consent for the purpose of:
- Completing or placing an order
- Supply of products or services
- Supply of product information
- Responding to enquiries relating to products and/or services
- Installation/Sales or service of products
- Payment for goods supplied
Your personal information held by BAS may include your Name, Date of Birth, Current & Previous Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Credit Card Details, Email Addresses. We also hold details of the Products & Services purchased from us.
If you choose not to supply these details, we may not be able to provide you with the service you require.
BAS is required to collect, maintain and provide information to a variety of institutions including banks, regulators, Government agencies, professional advisers, superannuation fund managers and insurers to meet its obligations under taxation, superannuation and corporation law. BAS discloses information as required or authorized by law.
In order to deliver the Products & Services you require, BAS may disclose your personal information to other organisations such as:
- Delivery & Installation Personnel
- Service & Warranty Repairers
- Demonstration Staff
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- Billing & Debt Recovery Organisations
We may also disclose your personal information and/or product selection to:
Your authorized representatives (when requested by you to do so) i.e your builder or cabinetmaker.
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us in writing at:
Attn: Privacy Officer
Brisbane Appliance Sales
171 Enoggera Road
Newmarket Q 4051