• If the customer orders product/s on a cash-on-delivery basis, the full price of the product/s is
payable on delivery to the specified delivery or pickup point.
• If the product is purchased on a holding deposit basis then the balance becomes payable within 45 days
of the invoice date or on delivery of the products to the customer, whichever occurs first.
RISK AND TITLE
• Risk of damage/loss to the products passes to the customer at the completion of delivery of the
• Property and title of the products will not pass to the customer until all monies owing are paid and
cheques or other means of payment, if any, are cleared to the credit of BAS.
• Claims for transit damage or shortages are limited to 7 days from the date of delivery to you or your
• It is your responsibility to ensure that the installer is aware of the manufacturer’s requirements for
installation of their products. Such information is usually found in the manufacturer’s operating
• BAS will not be liable to the Customer or be deemed to be in breach of the Agreement by reason of any
delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of obligations in relation to the Products, if the
delay or failure was due to any cause beyond reasonable control.
• BAS will deliver at the time and date specified with the products as invoiced. Should all the products
not be available at the time, or we are unable to deliver them on time, you will be notified
• You must have you or your agent available and prepared to accept delivery. For your own protection, we
do not leave products unattended.
• So that we can schedule deliveries, please allow a minimum 48 hours advance notice.
• Some products are of such a large size or weight that special arrangements may need to be made. Advise
us accordingly if your situation requires special attention.
• As defined by the respective manufacturers of the products, this invoice is proof of purchase and must
• Any goods cancelled or returned may be subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the value of the
product/s (see below).
• “BAS” means Brisbane Appliance Sales Pty Ltd ACN 010 916 391
• “Customer” means the person/s or entity whose name and address appears on the invoice, as the
purchaser of the products.
• “Product/s” means the items or products referred to in the invoice.
• “Agent” means the receiver of the goods at the time of delivery.
• Special Orders are not returnable
• Sinks with Extra Holes are not returnable
• Made to Order goods are not returnable