Ben and Andy
Modern with a Twist
The duo from Geelong have created a modern kitchen with an Art Deco twist fitting the heritage of the building.
Colour and texture have been used in interesting and refreshing ways to celebrate Art Deco whilst keeping clean contemporary lines. Top cabinets in Black Riven have been offset to create interest and play on the Deco style and have been paired with Newbury Baye and Bayleaf creating a fresh colour palette.
An entertainer’s dream, the design features ample storage throughout both the kitchen and sizable butler’s pantry, chic NEFF appliances and stunning Caesarstone® Fresh Concrete™ benchtops.
- Kitchens by Freedom Kitchens
- Cabinetry: Impressions Charcoal Riven, Newbury Baye & Bayleaf
- Benchtops: Caesarstone® Fresh Concrete™ 20mm pencil edge (back run) 60mm mitred (Island)
- Handles: Touch Catch, Volpato
- Accessories: Stainless Steel double bowl under-mount sink, Stainless steel single bowl under-mount sink, Large gooseneck hose tap, Steel cutlery trays, Spice tray, Towel rail, Chrome metal tray pull out, Le Mans corner pull out unit & Bin
- NEFF Appliances