Terms & Conditions
Double Your Cashback Promotion
Promotional Period: 22 March 2019 to 24th March 2019
- Information on how to register your Double Your Cashback Promotion (The Offer) forms a part of these terms and conditions.
- The Offer must be claimed as a separate redemption to any other offer available at the time.
- Normal manufacturer’s warranty conditions apply.
- The Offer is only valid for purchases made in Australia.
- The Offer is only available on purchases that have been paid in full during the promotional period.
- The Offer is NOT available on sales which have been reserved with a deposit.
- The Offer is only valid for qualifying Smeg-branded products only, purchased from a Smeg authorised retailer displaying advertising for the promotion in store during the promotional period commencing during the promotional period.
- The Offer is ONLY valid for Smeg Classic & Victoria products.
The Offer is:
In a single transaction, on a single invoice….
- Purchase a built in Smeg Oven or Smeg Freestanding Oven and receive 5% cashback on your eligible transaction amount
- Add a second Smeg product in the same transaction and receive 7.5% cashback on your eligible transaction amount
- Add a third Smeg product in the same transaction and receive 10% cashback on your eligible transaction amount
Note: Only one eligible percentage amount can be applied to eligible transaction amount.
- The customer purchase price on Smeg-branded Major Appliances is determined by the retailer and includes GST.
- The cashback is calculated on the customer purchase price of Smeg-branded Major Appliances only; it will NOT include the customer purchase price of any non Smeg-branded products in the transaction.
- It will NOT include the installation costs, delivery fees, extended warranty, spare parts and any other costs/fees imposed by the retailer or any other person.
- Only one claim per transaction is permitted.
EXCLUSIONS: The following Smeg products are NOT eligible for inclusion in the The Offer:
- All Smeg Small Domestic Appliances & Smeg Small Domestic Accessories.
- All Smeg Agency Products, including but not limited to: Dolce Still Novo, Portofino, Linear & related Accessories.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute The Offer with an alternative offer of equal or greater value.
- The Offer is available for retail sales only from an authorised Smeg retailer.
- The Offer is NOT available to any multi-residential project, or new homes development sale, so is not available for any product purchased on a commercial invoice at commercial pricing.
- The Offer is NOT available for any product sold as a factory second or purchased from an Auction House.
- The Offer is NOT available on purchases from any website which is not an authorised website.
- Personal retail shoppers only. The Offer is NOT transferable or exchangable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Employees and families of the promoter and its agencies are ineligible.
- To register, customers must go to www.brisbaneappliance.com/blog/smeg-sales-event/ to complete the online redemption form to be a valid claim.
Customers must also upload or post:
A COPY OF ITEMISED INVOICE AND FULLY PAID RECEIPT, VERIFYING THE PURCHASE.
Proof of purchase must clearly show qualifying products purchased, the purchase price and date of purchase.
- A Copy of the itemised invoice and fully paid receipt can be provided in either of the following ways:
- Scan and upload during the registration process or
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Photocopy and post to:
Smeg Cashback Promotion
Brisbane Appliance Sales Pty Ltd
171 Enoggera Road
Newmarket QLD 4051
- The claim registration and copy of fully paid itemised invoice, must be received by Brisbane Appliance Sales, ON OR BEFORE 30th APRIL 2019, NO REDEMPTIONS WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER THIS DATE.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all registrations and disqualify any claimant for tampering with the registration process or for submitting a warranty, which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for illegible, late, lost or misdirected registrations.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding claim invalid.
- The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any such decisions.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting redemption amounts is the responsibility of the claimant.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or online registration form to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, including any injury or damage to the claimant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with the Offer.
- To the extent permitted by law, in consideration for the Promoter accepting the claimant’s claim registration, the claimant releases and forever discharges the Promoter from all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, damages, penalties, costs or expenses (Claims) that the claimant may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any claimant’s participation in the Offer and acceptance and use of the redemption amount. The claimant indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter to the extent permitted by law in respect of any Claim by any person (including but not limited to other claimants who participate in the Offer), arising as a result of or in connection with the claimant’s participation in the Offer.
- If the Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. to disqualify any claimant; or
b. to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Offer (or any part of the Offer).
- Nothing in this agreement limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees“). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, affiliated companies, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion. If the Promotor is able to limit the claimant’s remedy for a breach of a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the liability of Promotor (as the case may be) for breach of the Non-Excludable Guarantee is limited to one or more of the following at its option:
a. in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
b. in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Any costs incurred by the claimant associated with claiming the Offer, including accessing the Smeg website, telephone enquiries in relation to The Offer, and mailing any required documents are the sole responsibility of the claimant.