Easy – Prep time: 5 mins
- 1 cup mixed fresh blueberries or blackberries (if you use frozen, allow berries to defrost first), plus extra to serve
- 4 sprigs of mint, to serve
- 3 drops of food-grade lavender drops
- Fresh sparkling water from your ZIP tap to serve
- Add fresh berries and lavender drops into a jug. Smash with a muddler or fork until mashed. Separate mixture between four serving glasses, fill glasses with ice cubes.
- Fill glasses with sparkling water from your Zip Hydrotap and top with fresh berries and mint sprigs to serve
• Adding some lavender drops really boosts the flavour of this Spring-time drink. If you treat yourself to this thirst-quencher, you won’t find it hard to reach your eight glasses of water a day!
If you make this recipe tag us in Instagram & Facebook #brisbaneappliancesales
Recipe & image by ZIP